Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thanks...

For all the times that you have given me advice that I have never listened to, I finally decided to internalize and follow through on one of the most important things you ever told me to do. I have never been so humbled before in doing this, but it needed to be done. I greatly appreciate all the times that you have helped me as well as listened to my incessant rants and bellows. You have been a great influence in my life despite anything that has happened between us. For once, someone told me what I needed to do, and for once I am truly glad that I listened. I would not like to think of where I would be right now if God had not put you in my life. You may not realize it, but our conversations and interactions have helped shape me in a way that you will truly never realize. It is honor to know you and a pleasure to be able to have someone that tells me the truth and gives me tough love whether you think it will stick with me or not. I have matured greatly as time progresses and am glad that you have seen that me and help facilitate further growth as much as possible. There is so much that I can say, but nothing else really needs to be said. All in all.......thanks......

No comments:

Post a Comment