Saturday, October 17, 2009

Being friends....

It was really weird for me to talk to you in person today over the phone. Seeing as how it has been two months since we had verbal communication, I was a bit taken aback by it all. I hope that the conversation was fruitful in that any bitterness or anger that I had will diminish now completely. What can I say about my reaction? For some reason I have the hardest time not beating myself over the foolishness that ruled my life all of the summer and last semester. I thought I had everything figured out in life as to what my future seemed to be and where I was going. I had no right to be so bitter and angry against you. We both were not ready for the circumstances that followed from our first interaction. We were both caught up in each other that we lost sight of so many more important things that mattered. Our convictions were different and so were our views on many important things in life. I apologized for treating you the way I did. I felt entitled to do so, but that makes me no better than the way in which you ended things with me. I hope that today would be the start of normalcy between us, especially since there will be ensured further interaction between the two of us. I guess I still have a lot of growing up to do from here on out. I pray that I take this time being single to focus on the many problems in my life and truly seek following God and being the man He wants me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment