Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Growing up

I feel like growing up is not as much fun as I thought it would be when I was younger. Sure, I have become very mature and wise, and am still growing in those ways, but I don't seem to have as much fun as I used to. Everything in life is getting more and more serious, which is overshadowing all the opportunities to have fun and let loose. I still have fun, but the fun just isn't the same anymore. I miss the days of being able to be really immature with friends and just hang out with them and have no care in the world. I am still very carefree in many ways, but there is just an overwhelming amount of responsibility that seems to be in my life. Have a job, pay the rent/bills, apply to med school, etc. I just wish I could have a day to get away from everything in life and truly relax. I pray that God takes me away to a new place next year for school and that I can truly start over in a new place. This adventure called life has taken me to so many places with so many faces, and I am ready again to go. I will go wherever God takes me. It just so happens to currently be in nor cal. Where will You take me next Lord? I anticipate the journey You have planned out for me. I pray that I may be appreciate of what You have for me and always answer with a heart of humility, praise, and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment