Sunday, June 27, 2010

Routines

Life has seemed to me to become all to routine. I wake up, usually have to go to work, come back, play video games, read my Bible, then go to bed and do it all over again. I have become very restless. I just want some excitement in my life. I feel like life is just boring and tedious. I know that God has blessed me in so many ways, but I feel like I am missing some adventure in my life. Maybe it is because I am in an unfamiliar place with almost no one that I know. I am just very bored and restless. I feel like I am still very appreciative of what God has done for me, and I know that He is continually growing me, but life just seems like one be motion going over and over again to me. I pray that I continue to appreciate what God has blessed me with as well as continue to find my joy and peace with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment