Monday, June 7, 2010

A new chapter

I am about to close the door on life in LA. I am moving away to where I feel God wants me. He opened this door for me in such a gracious way, that I feel this must be what He wants. It is really interesting how things change in a person's life. People seem to just come and go, like the passing of seasons. I am still wondering what people in my life are permanent. I know that within the next year even more people will get weeded out of my friend zone, just to be labelled another acquaintance. There is nothing wrong with that. I am only turning 22 soon, but I am done wasting my time. The days and months are moving at a rapid pace; therefore, I am going to enjoy them with the people that are willing to invest their precious time into my life. There are so many thoughts flooding my mind and even more emotions flooding my heart. I pray for continued guidance in this confusing and torn up world. God's will is most likely unlike anything I can imagine. I shall not question it but be obedient. I hope I always am......

No comments:

Post a Comment