Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The past

I very much dislike the feeling of associating something with terrible pain and unpleasantness. The kind of feeling that leaves a bitter taste in ones mouth when thought of. This is what Hume Lake is for me. Every single time I hear it, I cringe and feel nauseous. Many good things took place there, but the overwhelming trouble and hardship that came as a result of that place is only what I seem to ever associate with that place. I know that I am over what happened that because it was used to break me in many ways that were necessary and that I am utterly thankful for. The only problem is that I do not want to relive the past. What happened is over and done with and things are different. So many things have changed in my life, and by the grace of God, for the better. I pray that each day I humble myself so that God does not do it for me. I always pray for continued growth and faith in Christ so that I may never have to be brought to a place as last year....

No comments:

Post a Comment