Friday, July 2, 2010

Difficulties

The past two weeks have been rough for me. I know that God has currently placed me in the present circumstances and situations for a reason. I know that He is continually using anything and everything to strengthen me, reprove me, and grow me. I will never stop having to go through this process because I will always be an unfinished product, needing the necessary tempering and molding to refine me into a man of Him. The path of godliness and righteousness is very difficult. There are painful things following and pursuing truth in such a dark and dismal world. I knew what I was getting myself into when I made the decision to turn from my flesh and follow Truth. I just never fully expected how rough at times it would be. Satan uses my moments of extreme weakness to fill my head with doubt, controversy, and confusion. These are the times more so than ever where I need to remember the cross and the power over death and Satan that Christ has. No matter what the life event might be, God is in it and will use it to His glory. I pray for strength and complete and total daily submission to what God might have for me. There is never a time where life is hopeless or miserable. It might get incredible rough, but there is always hope in the darkest of places. The light is what my focus is on and is what keeps me going. I pray to be the glimmer of light in my community where there is not much to be found. I want nothing more than to be used by God and have my testimony be honoring to Him and touch the hearts of those that are misled and follow the lies of the world. My life is Yours and I will go where You want and be what You want. This is my prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment